Sunday, April 25, 2010

Meal Planning Ugh

Chris and I both really enjoy cooking. However, meal planning...not so much. It is always "What do you want for dinner?" "I don't know. What do you want?"

I keep telling myself that I am going to get better at this. I have tried several different things. We have a white board on the wall to keep track of meals...it has been known to keep the same meal plan for a month or so at a time. I even created a separate G-Cal for menu planning. But I never check my G-Cal, so that didn't work.

So...I'm going to attempt to blog it. This may be the only meal planning post ever. But who knows, maybe it will be my meal-planning savior. We shall see. Yeah, I procrastinated doing this for 2 hours.

Meals for the week of April 25 - May 2
Sunday: Mushroom Barley Soup
Monday: Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella Panini w/ Strawberry-Spinach Salad
Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken, Wild Rice, & Peas
Wednesday: Bean Burritos
Thursday: Pork Tenderloin w/ Baked Sweet Potatoes
Friday: Roasted Veggies w/ Chickpeas & Goat Cheese
Saturday: Freebie! Dinner with the Pattersons somewhere in the City



No comments: