Saturday, September 13, 2008

Grocery Savings at Pathmark


Like I said in previous posts, I went through a "sticker shock" phase when I first moved to New York.  While I found that some items, like produce, were still reasonably priced, everything else was a lot more expensive than I was accustomed to.  The NYC sale prices were comparable to the everyday prices in South Carolina - ha!  So, needless to say that I was excited when I discovered the deals I could get by stacking manufacturer's coupons on top of the deals at Pathmark.

This is the deal I got yesterday at Pathmark: I got everything pictured above for $25.77 and according to my receipt, I saved $25.42.  Not bad!  Some of the best deals were:

  • America's Choice canned veggies for $.28 (limit 12)
  • Campbell's Tomato or Chicken Noodle Soup for $.48 (limit 4)  and I had a coupon for $.40/4
  • Progresso Soup for $.98, used a $1/4 coupon
  • Great Lakes Shredded Cheese for $1.79

Check out Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday for more great deals!


No comments: